1. All visitors must use the kiosks at the main entrances to self-screen.
2. Due to new government guidelines, unmasked visits are currently not allowed, regardless of vaccination status.
3. SNF residents who leave the building will need to be screened by their nurse upon return. Residents gone for more than 24 hours for any reason are considered a readmission and if unvaccinated must quarantine for 14 days.
4. SNF residents who leave the building and do not adhere to masking and social distancing guidelines or have a known COVID exposure may be asked to test or quarantine as appropriate.
5. Only 2 visitors at a time in resident rooms to allow for adequate space for social distancing. If more than 2 people are visiting at once, please ask staff to assist you to a larger visiting area.
Our county positivity rate has changed to yellow. Effective immediately, for all of Pine Haven staff, fully vaccinated staff may wear surgical masks in all areas, including resident care areas and with direct resident contact. Unvaccinated staff are required to wear an N95 in all resident care areas and with direct resident contact.
Pine Haven is taking precautionary measures by requiring all staff to wear a fit-tested N95 mask in resident care areas and with direct resident care.
With the increase in positive cases in Sheboygan County, Pine Haven has chosen to implement this requirement to ensure the safety and well-being of our residents and staff. All visitors must wear a mask and continue to do a screening before they enter our facilities.
We are closely monitoring and following the CDC guidelines for healthcare facilities to ensure everyone's safety.
Questions? Please contact us!