The Support You Need To Maintain Your Independence.
Our Supported Independent Living apartments offer you the support with daily living activities - so that you can feel secure as you maintain your independence.
The Prairie Crossing building on our Haven Drive campus offers 40 beautiful, spacious apartments with all utilities included. Residents are served three meals a day, with choice options at every meal, prepared by our very own chef. And residents who prefer to cook their own meals can do so - as every apartment has a fully operational kitchen.
There are staff onsite 24/7, so they're there when you need them, to provide supportive, personal, and nursing services that will help you live your life. There is a call system in every room, and wearable pendants for every resident - just to ensure your safety.
Our rate structure is based on hours of service that will be customized around your specific needs. Services like medication administration, assistance with personal care, and nurse supervision are offered.
Choose the apartment that fits your needs
Our Supported Independent Living apartments come in four sizes:
- One Bedroom Standard, 542 sq. ft.
- One Bedroom Deluxe, 652 sq. ft.
- Two Bedroom Standard, 785 sq. ft.
- Two Bedroom Deluxe, 960 sq. ft.
Each apartment includes a refrigerator/freezer, microwave, stove, washer/dryer, central air, and in-floor heating. Most units also include a dishwasher for your convenience. Bathrooms feature European-style showers, so there are no tripping hazards.
Our Prairie Crossing building is the only two-story building on our Haven Drive campus. The full campus is a community filled with amenities you want in your neighborhood. Some onsite features include:
- Beauty salon/barber shop - residents can schedule appointments to have their hair cut or set without having to leave the campus.
- General store - shop for the everyday items you need in our general store, run by the Pine Haven Women's Auxiliary.
- Chapel - services from several area churches are held in our onsite chapel. Our staff pastor visits with residents and is available for consulting, based upon residents' preferences.
- Exercise room - to help keep you healthy and active, our exercise room is available 24/7. Customized exercise programs are available to residents through our Life Enrichment department.
- Life Enrichment department - provides opportunities to meet with fellow residents and keep active every day, including activities from trips offsite to craft projects, from musical entertainment to social hours.
- Transportation - Pine Haven has round-trip transportation available to residents, to anywhere in Sheboygan County.
- Aviary in atrium - filled with beautiful songbirds, our aviary brightens the atrium, and is enjoyed by residents and guests.