Temporary Referral and Sign-on Bonus
$500 Referral Bonus:
Current employees who refer a CNA or RA to fill an open evening or night shift position will receive this special referral bonus. This will take the place of our standard referral bonus for these situations.
- $50 will be paid when the application is received.
- $150 will be paid when the applicant starts employment with Pine Haven.
- $300 will be paid after the individual completes 6 months of service.
$500 CNA Sign-On Bonus:
This applies only to CNAs who are hired for open evening or night shift positions.
- $150 is paid at the time of hire.
- $350 is paid after completing 6 months of service.
$250 RA Sign-On Bonus:
This applies only to RAs who are hired for open evening or night shift positions.
- $100 is paid at the time of hire.
- $150 is paid after completing 6 months of service.
- Individuals hired as RAs are part of the RA-to-CNA program and must meet those expectations. They also receive the benefits of that program, which include payment for CNA class books & tuition, exam fee, and completion bonuses for an approximate $1,200 value.
Our best referral source is our own employees who are in the community sharing the positive aspects of being part of the Pine Haven team! This is a great way for employees to help fill open positions, influence who they are working with, and make Pine Haven an even better place to work. We are focusing on these positions and shifts because of the volume of current openings in these areas.
All current Pine Haven employees are eligible for referral bonuses. The special bonus described here applies only to CNAs and RAs hired into evening and night shift open positions. Our standard referral bonus applies to all other positions.
CNAs and RAs who apply with Pine Haven between 1/12/17 and 2/28/17 and are hired to fill an open evening or night shift position are eligible for the sign-on bonus.
These special referral and sign-on bonuses apply to applications received in Human Resources between January 12 and February 28, 2017.
- Individuals must be applying for a posted, open CNA or RA position on the evening or night shift.
- Applications must be received between January 12 and February 28, 2017.
- The referring employee’s name must be listed on the application as the referral source.
- Casual positions do not apply. If an individual transfers to a casual position during the first 6 months of employment, the remainder of a bonus is forfeited.
Contact Please contact Lori Albsmeier or Kelly Honkanen in Human Resources with any questions.