Rehabilitation To Improve Quality Of Life
Rehabilitation means reshaping lives and restoring lost abilities after an illness or injury. It requires treating the whole patient – physically, emotionally, and socially.
Our goal is always to return patients to their optimum level of function – ensuring the maximum level of independence. We use innovative treatment approaches to assist patients in returning to their normal and viable lifestyle. Our comprehensive rehabilitation team provides individualized and goal-oriented treatment programs, with a focus to help patients reach quality outcomes so they can return to their homes, jobs, or to a lesser level of care.
Our skilled nursing facility on our Haven Drive campus offers inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation programs provided by highly qualified rehabilitation professionals. All staff members are graduates of accredited programs and have met all state requirements to provide therapy services. Our rehabilitation household is separate from all other households, providing a vibrant atmosphere for therapy patients. The state-of-the-art therapy gym includes the only supported ambulation system in Sheboygan County - for patient and therapist safety.
- Physical, occupational, and speech/swallowing therapies
- Therapy programs seven days a week
- Interdisciplinary treatment approach
- Family involvement in treatment and care planning processes
- Pre-admission screenings to assess each patient’s needs and develop their individual program
- Bariatric rehabilitation services
Some of our programs include:
- Training for Activities of Daily Living – increasing functional independence
- Gait training – strengthening the lower extremities, improving balance and endurance, increasing functional mobility
- Upper Body Training – improving mobility, trunk stability, and increasing independence
- Memory and Cognition training – improving comprehension and communication for improved quality of life
- Speech/Swallowing training – improving oral motor skills and strengthening the swallow mechanism to ensure safe eating and maximize independence
We welcome referrals from physicians, discharge planners, social workers, family members, and case managers.
For more information, to request an on-site evaluation of your patient, or to arrange a tour of our facility, please call us. Phone: 920.467.2401 Toll-Free 877.235.2805
Rehabilitation Services Managed by Rehab Care: 7733 Forsyth Blvd., Suite 2300, St. Louis, Missouri 63105, 800-677-1238